Hunt, Hamlin & Ridley has represented businesses of all sizes in all types of matters. Hunt, Hamlin & Ridley’s reach allows clients’ businesses to be in a position to quickly and efficiently address issues whenever and wherever they may arise. The firm has represented corporations in various matters including but not limited to commercial real estate transactions, employer/employee related issues, contract interpretation, the acquisition of property, collection matters, negotiation of contracts and real estate related issues.
Corporate clients benefit from commercial contract review, advice in manufacturing, outsourcing, supply, distribution, service, employment, technology and licensing. Hunt, Hamlin & Ridley also advises and represents clients in many types of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, restructurings and reorganizations; alternative entities (partnerships, limited liability companies, business trusts, etc.); joint ventures and employment, licensing and other corporate arrangements. In our diverse practice, we handle the above situations and events for clients from mid-sized and early stage to larger corporations, both privately and publicly owned.
- Community Builders, Inc. Cooper’s Delicatessen
- Penrose-Pinder Corporation Question Mark Entertainment, Inc.
- RayZo Marketing & Communications, Inc.
- Madison Avenue Block Association
- Martin Luther King Drive Neighborhood Development Corp.
- National Rainbow Coalition, NJ Chapter
- Willie T. Wright Development